No matter what your party plan includes finger foods can be the main course or “tide” people over until dinner is served. This Savory Hummus Dip from French’s is sure to get your party started with a hmmm hmmm good.
Find even more recipes made with French’s Mustard and French’s French Fried Onions when you visit www.frenchs.com.
(Recipe shared by permission)
Savory Hummus Dip
- 1 (15 oz.) can reduced sodium chick peas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup chutney or apricot jam, chopped
- ¼ cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- BLEND beans, sour cream, jam, mustard, curry powder and salt in food processor until smooth.
- STIR in cilantro. Spoon into serving bowl.
- SERVE with crackers or cut-up vegetables.
Nutritional Analysis Per 1/4 cup Serving: 109 Calories, 3 g Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 0 Trans Fat, 5 mg Cholesterol, 4 g Protein, 18 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fiber, 168 mg Sodium.