It’s been said that the early bird gets the worm. In my case it’s the early mom that gets the money savings – and quality foods when I do my pickup of chicken from Zaycon foods.
Disclosure: This post contains referral links which means I get a credit towards my next purchase if you make a purchase. But I’m not the only one – when you set up your account you get the exact same opportunity to share with your friends and family. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and my family’s.
I’m all for saving money, and getting the products that I want and I need. That’s why I was intrigued when I learned about Zaycon Foods.
Here’s everything you need to know about them. Why write it when I can show it to you?
Here’s how it works!
1. Decide that you really DO want to order fresh, bulk meat straight from the farm!
2. Go online to www.zayconfresh.com and register
3. Browse the site for product events near you and order.
4. You’ll receive a receipt with all the info you’ll need to pick it up!
Once you are a registered user on the site, you’ll receive reminders of when new products are on sale as well as any event changes!
My top 10 reasons to purchase from Zaycon Foods
- I get my food fresh – straight from the farm. Yes, and I do mean FRESH.
- The customer service is excellent, whether I need help with the website or once I arrive at the pick up location.
- I don’t step out of my car! They not only lay down plastic to protect my car but then they place the big and I do mean BIG box of chicken (40 lbs big) into my car for me. I didn’t even get cold!
- Easy ordering – when I decide I want a product I just go online and order it.
- Bulk ordering which means I can even share with a friend and spend even less.
- These are GREAT BIG chicken breasts. I mean seriously. They are nothing like the baby breast I may pay $10 for for about 4 lbs. Nope these are the real deal.
- They taste GREAT! Here’s a few recipes I’ve used them in you can try it for yourself: Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup , Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Curry Chicken and Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken with Cranberry Rice Pilaf.
- I SAVE MONEY! I save money on every pound of chicken. So not only quality, and quantity but savings too!
- Hormone free, all natural chicken.
- Oh and that isn’t all! They also have beef, fish, sausage, ham, fish, waffles, turkey, peaches, honey, milk, dry foods, and more! So yes I can get steaks and ground beef- grain and grass fed meats without hormones, preservatives and other chemical enhancements.
What do you do with all that chicken you ask? This month I grabbed my brand new FoodSaver (a chance to get a food saver of your own is coming your way so be sure to subscribe to Money Saving Parent) and started saving! Now I just grab a bag of chicken and cook whatever I want. It’s great too when I have unexpected company for say a football game. I can quickly throw it in the slow cooker or on the grill and I’m ready to get some party started!
Go online to www.zayconfresh.com and register and then your freezer can look like this too!