You would think that with only four people in the house that there would not be any shortage of places to sit. However, Mr. Money Saving Parent walked into the TV room to find me almost pushed entirely off one couch and the love seat taken up entirely by an 8 year old little girl. We knew then it was time to break down and get some more seating in this room and fast! It’s bad enough we don’t get to watch our own shows until the kids are in bed, but to give up the couches too. Oh no, that’s gotta go!
Disclosure: I received a bean bag chair to sample from The Bean Bag Outlet in order to provide my readers with this review and giveaway. However, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
My Faux Fur Bean Bag Chair
This bean bag is BIG! I’ve even seen the girls actually share it (but don’t tell anyone or they may never do it again). We received our Fur Bean Bag Chair in a big big box. Opening it up Dad quickly figured out which way to pull the removable and washable cover over the liner. Let’s start with two kids and removable and washable. I think almost everything that the comes into the house that the children are going to touch should have those features.
- These chairs are fully washable, removable cover complete with inner liner.
- You can grab these stylish chairs in 8 different color and in two different sizes.
- Plus, you can customize it with your name. Perfect for multiple children, no more fighting over the “right” chair. Or so we hope!
- The small is recommended for children 8 and under and the large is recommended for children and adults.
- You can choose from Royal Mix, Virgin or Recycled fill.
- Small – 31”Wx33”Dx20”T
- Large – 37”Wx42”Dx34”T
- The styles to choose from are red flames, pink camo (perfect for your outdoorsy girl), black, chocolate, cobalt blue (pretty color), pear, orange, camo (perfect for an outdoorsy guy, dad or child), sky blue, blue flames and red. There is a pattern that will appeal to everyone.
- Don’t forget your name! If you love to have your items labeled especially your favorite chair, make sure you select to have your name embroidered.
The faux fur cover is so much fun. The girls selected the pink camo cover, and it’s perfect for their pretty in pink side and their rough and tumble side too. Not only is it colorful, but we like that depending on which way the chair is sitting or the way you smooth the faux fur you can actually get a little bit of a different look. The faux fur is soft and soothing to the touch and reminds me of their baby blankets that they took everywhere (know as Taggie and yes they still go everywhere). That could be part of the appeal, it’s so soothing and soft.
But is it comfortable? Well you see my youngest laying down on her stomach. That’s her favorite watching TV and reading position. she can place her Kindle or book right there and enjoy a nice comfy reading spot. Of course it’s also great for playing video games and just “chilling.” I like that even though it’s summer the kids are still very comfortable and cool, but add a blanket if they want a warm place to hang. They have even used it for a bit of a sleepover turning it into a bed (for the little one) who curled right up and went to sleep.
Even grandpa got in on the action! Yep my 70 year old dad was fighting the girls off of the chair so that he could sit in it.
It is solid and sturdy, the kids will move it from room to room, but I think it’s a little heavy for that and they have finally decided on just one spot for it. I also like that it doesn’t make all the noise that other bean bag chairs make when you are sitting in it.
Now that you know about my Fur Bean Bag chair you get the chance to win one for yourself!
The Bean Bag Chair Outlet Bean Bag Giveaway
Through the generous sponsorship of The Bean Bag Chair Outlet you have a chance to win one for yourself! Use the easy form below to enter and Good Luck!
Additional terms and conditions: Must be a physical mailing address only in the continental United States.
This giveaway is in no way associated with facebook, twitter, pinterest or other social media. Money Saving Parent is not responsible for the fulfillment or shipment of prizes. If you’d like to have your product hosted through a, Money Saving Parent giveaway contact Lisa.