This post contains affiliate links. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Are you planning your summer vacation? Does it include a trip to Disneyland? Maybe it should, especially with all these exciting adventures featuring the some super heroes and some heroes which are out of the galaxy!
Summer of Heroes #HeroUp
Disneyland California Adventure Park kicked off it’s Summer of Heroes with exciting fun of epic proportions! First enjoy this and other Summer of Heroes experiences all summer long and beyond.
- “Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off!”: Get that party started with Star-Lord and Gamora as they power up a rousing dance off, backed by rock and roll classics from Peter Quill’s beloved boom box.
- Just one week and we could have enjoyed the Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! ride. But there is always next time to join Rocket on a thrilling mission to rescue the Guardians of the Galaxy from high up in The Collector’s fortress!
And appearing just for the Summer of Heroes:
- “Avengers Training Initiative”: Black Widow and Hawkeye assemble young recruits for a series of tests to see if they have what it takes to join the ranks of the Avengers. Avengers Training Initiative is open to children ages 6 to 12.
- Heroic Encounter: Black Widow: Black Widow arrives on the scene several times throughout the day in an armored Avengers vehicle for her heroic encounter with park guests.
- Grab a Piece (or Bite) of the Action: Special themed merchandise, plus food and beverage items, will be available throughout Hollywood Land.
The summer brings even more to get excited about over at Disneyland park as classic favorites return with the reopening of the Disneyland Railroad and Rivers of America attractions, with the “Fantasmic!” nighttime spectacular returning later in the summer. Watch for opening dates for these attractions! And if you are planning a trip to Disneyland make sure you don’t miss your chance to see the classic Main Street Electrical Parade during its limited-time run at Disneyland park ENDING June 18.