Skip the chips and salsa and try this healthy and delicious snack for your next party, game day or just to have something fun to eat. This dip features Spicy Brown Mustard.
Did you know that French’s Mustards are 100% natural and have been for over 100 years. It’s made from stone ground mustard seeds and in addition to adding great tasting flavor to recipes from entrees to snacks. Try these great game day ideas made with French’s Mustard and French’s French Fried Onions and for additional everyday recipes, visit www.frenchs.com
Makes 8 servings (2 cups)
Nutritional Analysis Per 1/4 cup Serving: 98 Calories, 6 g Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 0 Trans Fat, 3 mg Cholesterol, 5 g Protein, 7 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fiber, 200 mg Sodium.
- 1 ½ cups frozen shelled edamame or frozen peas
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- ⅓ cup light sour cream
- 3 tbsp. FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard or FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. prepared salsa
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ tsp. salt
- COOK edamame according to package directions; drain and cool. Transfer to food processor.
- CHOP edamame in processor. Add avocado, sour cream, mustard, green onion, lime juice, salsa, garlic and salt. Process until smooth.
- SERVE with baked tortilla chips or veggies.