I first found out about the DoubleTree by Hilton’s Cookie Dough being made available to us at home right after the beginning of the school year. I admit they make a great after school treat. But even more importantly to me they make a great way to entertain this holiday season.
Disclosure: I was provided with the product pictured in order to make this content and information possible. However, all opinions expressed are 100% my own and my family’s.
You know those cookies you love when you go to the DoubleTree by Hilton hotels? The ones where the kids can barely control themselves long enough to ask if they can have more than one? Yeah – THOSE! They are rich and gooey, soft and chewy. They have the perfect balance of nuts and quality chocolate, sweetness and vanilla? And, they taste like they are right out of the oven? Well now you can get them at home and make them yourself!
Ways to serve up these Chocolate Chip Cookies
In what has become the brand’s signature greeting to delight guests at check-in for more than 25 years, DoubleTree is making its iconic chocolate chip cookie dough available online for the first time. You can purchase six pounds of the brand’s signature frozen cookie dough, which makes 42 DoubleTree by Hilton cookies – enough to feed the whole class this holiday season or to help you with entertaining or cookie exchanges!
Did I mention they come in these cute containers so you don’t have to bake them all at once? Bake some now and save some for later.
- Two 3 pound tubs of frozen cookie dough – Makes 42 DoubleTree Cookies
- Dough can be kept refrigerated up to one week or frozen for up to three months before baking.
- Packaged in dry ice to arrive frozen.
- Place frozen dough in the refrigerator until completely thawed. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop 2.25 ounces of dough, roll into a ball, slightly flatten and place 2 inches apart on a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool for 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Orders placed Monday by noon CST will arrive same week.
I mean let’s face it, you want to check in to this hotel just to get the cookies!Now you don’t have to!
So how easy is it to get these cookies in your kitchen or at your next party? This easy! Just order them online – they are available at Doubletreecookies.com and Priced at $45.75