We travel quite a bit, whether for business or pleasure. We have family that lives far away and then there are vacations, the occasional road tip and even business travel. One thing that can get frustrating about all this travel is the TSA screening at airports. It seems like on the days when I have everything “right” (okay maybe it’s not organized or pretty but it is “right) then everyone else has things “wrong” as far as what is allowable through security. I have also found that as a frequent flyer, especially with children a lot of parents ask me how they too can get through airport security a little bit easier. I recently got the chance to review ToiletTree Products Toiletry Bag with Travel Accessories and TSA Approved Bottles in an effort to make travel, especially airport travel a lot more organized and easier!
What is the Toilet Tree Travel Bag?
In the bottom portion of the bag (pictured above) you have several containers for your beauty products like shampoo, conditioner and body wash, a collapsible cup, pill holder and toothbrush holder. This compartment zips shut and lays flat in your bag or suitcase. The top portion of the travel bag has a double zipper closure and is a nice sized opening to hold other items you may need like your make up, razor, brushes, combs, lotion, hair clips etc. The bag is water resistant and well padded to help avoid travel accidents.
What do I think about the Toilet Tree Toiletry Travel Bag?
- Impressively well made with double stitching seems as well as double zippered making one handed opening a breeze, especially if I need to do a little clean up in the airplane restroom.
- Large sized bag to pack lots of items in whether for air or car travel.
- Love the individual bottles that are clearly marked. I admit to having accidentally used shampoo as body wash and conditioner as shampoo. I also like that it comes with a cup, pill holder and toothbrush holder.
- The best part of all – these bottles are TSA approved! They are the right size and labeled so you should be able to make it through security and get to the plane on time.
- It’s versatile – I don’t have much makeup to carry, so I can also use it for say cords, or my digital camera and other items – this case is not just for women either.
- My daughter wants one now! (I better not let Mr. Money Saving Parent see it or I may be buying two more!).
Overall, the ToiletTree Toiletry Bag is a quality travel bag. It’s versatile, well made, water resistant, and attractive. I love that it makes all kinds of travel that much easier and organized!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.