Sponsored by Tomoson.com
With cold and flu season on it’s way, I am even more vigilant about trying to keep the germs away. I use hand sanitizers and anti bacterial wipes to try to protect my family. I was thrilled when I received the opportunity to try Prefense Hand Sanitizer.
What did I like about Prefense Hand Sanitizer?
- It sanitizes my (and my children’s) hands and nails safely and effectively in one quick and easy application.
- Provides long lasting germ fighting – for up to 24 hours with just one application.
- Regular use means even better protection.
- Non flammable, it’s water based.
- Safe to use on children and adults (non of the fears that other hand sanitizer brands bring with them about your children using too much or absorbing alcohol through their skin.)
- Made with all natural ingredients – love that!
- Pleasant citrus aroma.
- Protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more. This is better protection than many other hand sanitizer products claim to provide.
Thanks to Prefense, you have a chance to win your own 8 fl. ounce bottle containing 640 applications (retail price $16.99) so that you can try it too! This is open to U.S. residents ONLY. Just enter below for your chance to win! Contest will run from 10/21/2011-10/31/2011.
WINNER CHOSEN CONTEST CLOSED
About Prefense Hand Sanitizer
Ingredients : Amosilq Silica Complex, water, vegetable glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betane, organic essential oils.
Directions: Apply Prefense to hands, rub together, and let dry. Hands will be protected for up to 24 hours or up to 10 hand washings with only one application.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.