I admit that with the summer months approaching I’m looking at my skin a little more closely. That’s probably because I’m not going to be wearing any of the little bit of makeup I normally wear. Between the Texas heat and the constant water play (to beat the heat) make up for more than an evening event is pretty much not worth the effort. For my age, most people comment that I have beautiful skin, but I still notice a few fine lines and wrinkles that could use a little tender loving care. So, I decided to try the eclos skin care system.
A skin care line of products made with tons of natural ingredients and designed to help you face feel cleaner and look younger. Most importantly to me is after years of using facial products that may have made my skin look good – I’m finding out that they contained things that aren’t good for me or my skin. I really like that eclos doesn’t have parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, or petro chemicals (potentially harmful synthetic chemicals derived from petroleum).
Here is what my kit contained and what I think about each product:
• Facial Cleanser Skin Prep - A FAVORITE! This cleans my face gently and easily. It does need to be worked a bit to get mascara off so you may want to use something on your eye makeup first.
• Cellular Activator Face Serum - Another one of my favorites. I like how it is quickly absorbed.
• Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream- Very nice cream and a little goes a long way. Smooths on and I like how my skin felt in the AM after using.
• Restorative Eye Cream - I like this eye cream didn’t dry out my skin. It’s lightweight and easy to apply.
• Instant Radiance Facial Scrub - I admit, this was my least favorite item. It’s just a little too rough for my skin. But it is great for taking off the dead skin and leaving my face like a new canvas to work on.
• Skin Renewal Clay Mask - The clay mask is sort of “goopy” but hey it is a clay mask. Smooths on skin quickly and easily, dries without leaving skin feeling dry. I like how it also closes up and tightens up pores.
• éclos Terry Cloth Head Band- LOVE this headband! It fits perfectly and I have lots of hair. I don’t know why I never used something like this before but for at night when I need to clean my face it’s perfect!
What do I like best about eclos Skin Care?
You know that it doesn’t contain some really harmful ingredients. But one other thing I really like about this product is the scent! It is clean and fresh and I found out that is is a blend of all-natural essential oils including rosewood, ylang ylang, palmarosa, cardamom, and geranium. I just like how my skin feels and smells after using it.
Now, we know not all skin care products are the same for everyone. I do have slightly combination skin, but rarely get breakout or pimples (even when I was young).
What don’t I like about eclos Skin Care?
As I mentioned above the scrub is just a little to rough for my face. I really didn’t like how it felt or how I felt while using it. Also, this is not 100% natural ingredients. Since there are SO many ingredients that are good for you it is easy to miss those that aren’t like Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Silicate.
You can buy these products online or at food, drug and mass stores, including Target, Ulta, Duane Reade, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Fred Meyer.
You can also win one set for yourself! Enter our eclos Skin Care giveaway using the Rafflecopter form below and make sure to leave a comment on this blog post with which one of the products in the kit you are most excited about trying and get a kit just like the one I used! Ready, set, enter and good luck!
CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER! CONTEST CLOSED