As we prepared for our Disney Side party, of course I had to wonder about what foods to share with my friends and family. What could be a delicious dish and could have a fun, Disney theme to it too? Spinach Artichoke Dip, AKA Incredible Hulk Dip. After all spinach makes you big and strong and there’s plenty of green on the scene too!
- 1 14 ounce can of artichoke hearts drained
- 1 10 ounce package of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- 1 med onion chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup mayo
- black pepper and salt
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil in larger size pot.
- Add spinach and artichoke hearts, salt and pepper sprinkled over it.
- Add remaining ingredients and keep stirring to slowly blend ingredients together. When cheese is melted turn down to low .
- Continue stirring and warming until it's completely blended.
Here’s a few tips. I kept it on low on the stove while serving, but it also can be kept warm in a small slow cooker or fondue dish.
Add black pepper and salt to taste. Oh no! This means you may have to do a little taste test.