This content is brought to you by Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and my family’s.
This year I am not going to be caught unaware of the dangers of fleas, ticks and mosquitoes to my precious pup. Especially fleas. This year I’m starting off his care early, actually year-round with Adams™ Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies.
Last year was a stressful one. In addition to planning my surgery, we were also selling our house. Updates and repairs were not running smoothly and the last thing I needed was another problem to deal with. But just when you think “What else could happen?” something else happens. That something else was fleas.
It’s not like I am a first-time dog owner, however this was my first time to own a larger dog (apparently, fleas prefer larger breeds or so my veterinarian told me.) Seeing him scratching we decided to take a look and we found – yes that dreaded word – fleas. Now the last thing I needed was an infestation of fleas in a house I was trying to sell, running out of toilet paper during a last-minute showing was embarrassing enough. Luckily, we caught on to it fast, but I was determined that we would never have to deal with this again. We considered our prevention options for our precious pup, no matter what his age, and decided on Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies.
Why choose Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies?
I have a lot of reasons for choosing Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies.
- It is one of the first and few collars that protects your pet from fleas, ticks, AND mosquitoes. This is a big deal here in Houston, especially the mosquitoes. We have those almost year-round and they are a problem for people and pets alike.
- It provides pest treatment and prevention in one easy step. I put it on him and forget about it. No drops, no monthly notes on the calendar.
- The collar is easy to put on and easy to adjust.
- It’s easy to find and use new Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies. Look for the new red circle tin at your local WalMart or on WalMart.com.
- We are all about saving money so it’s nice to be able to handle this with a simple trip to the store, not with an expensive trip to the vet.
- One purchase comes with two adjustable collars and conveniently provides a full year (12 months) of protection versus the alternative of opting for monthly, topical treatments. We have tried those and it does require keeping an eye on the calendar and it’s not something I can trust to the children. But putting a collar on Toby, that they can do!
- The two-in-one purchase of collars means I always have the backup ready and the retail price is approximately $19.99-$24.99 (prices vary by store and location.)
Money Saving Tip: Visit http://bricks.coupons.com/Bstart.asp?o=131587&c=HU&p=7v1oBWTX for more detail and a money-saving coupon (available for a limited time).
And, in celebration of the new collar, Adams PetCare is conducting a contest where pet owners can win $1,000 in prizes by submitting their dog’s selfie. Top honors will go to entries that capture the pride a dog feels when pest-free. No purchase necessary. See website for details.
Toby is part of our family. It is our job to take care of him. One of those ways of caring for him is making sure he is healthy and free of fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. I wouldn’t send my children outside unprotected from these insects. I also won’t send my dog, especially when using the Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies is inexpensive and easy.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Adams™ Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies.