Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
Football and food just go together and one thing that couldn’t be left out of our game day celebration was pizza. But honestly Mr. Money Saving Parent and I were tried of the same old thing so this year I served up Pepperoni Puffs! Delicious and easy to make you stir it up and pop it in the oven. Serve with a side of pizza sauce if you like, but we liked them just the way they were.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg beaten
- ¼ tsp Italian seasonings
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella or Pizza Cheese Blend
- 1½ cups pepperoni slices chopped
- Non stick Cooking spray
- Muffin tin
- Optional marinara or pizza sauce
- Preheat overn to 350
- Mix all ingredients, except for pepperoni in mixing bowl. Stir in pepperoni.
- Spray muffin tins with non sitck cooking spray
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full and bake in oven for approximately 20-25 minutes