It’s not that often that my youngest daughter and I get to sneak away for some alone time, so we were so excited when we received the opportunity to review the new spring fashion line at OshKosh B’gosh together. It combined many of her favorite activities together, such as spending time alone with mom, fashion and shopping.
Disclosure: I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for OshKosh B’gosh. I received a gift card to facilitate my shopping trip and to thank me for participating.
I loved how when we entered the store the spring clothing was right near the front and the sale, clearance items were otherwise strategically placed. Within 35.4 seconds she already was saying “Oohh mommy this is pretty! Oh mommy look Paris! Oh mommy look at this and this and this … ” well you get the idea.
Money saving tip! Our coupon saved us so much money and helped us stay pretty much on budget that we wanted to share it with you! Here’s your chance to use this OshKosh B’gosh coupon 20% off a $30 purchase when you shop there – and what better time than this month during the President’s Day sale. You can get all stocked up for Spring. Note: This coupon can also be redeemed online, and will expire on 3/12/14.
The first thing to catch her eye was the nautical line of clothing. Up next mix and match sets with polka dots and stripes. She got one of each to try on. Graphic girls tees! Cute colors and logos, that were so age appropriate. Girls leggings and tunics, shoes and jewelry oh my!
“Mommy do you know why they call it OshKosh B’gosh? Because Oh My GOSH these clothes are so cute!”
What did she like best about OshKosh B’gosh spring fashion line? Lots of brilliant beautiful clothing to choose from in all sorts of colors and styles. It was fun to shop there. So much fun she asked if we could go back again the next day and use our other coupon and a cash back bonus.
What did mom like best?
- The helpful service person who after we spent time in the dressing room helped me find the sizes we needed as well as before the dressing room brought me a bag and helped me locate items hanging on the wall that “I just have to try on mommy!”
- The cleanliness of the store.
- The quality of the clothing.
- Those great adjustable bands inside the skirts, shorts and jeans.
- That every single skirt she wanted was actually a skort, but from the looks of it you could have fooled me. She likes to look pretty and wear dresses but they better be able to stand up to the playground and OshKosh children’s clothing does!
- Money saving coupons, even some for next month too and the cash back bonuses I could use the very next day!
How did I do with my budget? I was able to get three outfits, 2 t-shirts, some hairbows and bands and a pair of shoes for around $100.00. Everything mixes and matches so we have plenty of outfits to get us through the spring and maybe even into summer, unless she outgrows them.
Now before you think that this store is all about the girls, it’s not. There are adorable Baby B’gosh clothing as well as guys can dress to impress and to play rough and tumble with the boys clothing. I have proof – though she didn’t let me stay there long. After all there were accessories to choose from. We must have accessories. Fashion is my (her) kryptonite.