I am so excited to have the opportunity to review the Neater Feeder!
My Jack is a little dog but boy, can he make a BIG mess. He digs around in his food and eats the flavored bits that he likes best and then leaves the rest, usually for me to dump out. When he does that we end up with doggie food all over the floor because it spills out all over his dish. The stand it’s on is unstable, I know I’ve spilled things more than once when trying to move it and so have the kids. I also dislike that the water dish is so small on my old one. So when a friend told me about getting the Neater Feeder for her puppy, I knew I had to try it.
What I LOVE about the Neater Feeder:
- Several different sizes to choose from – and colors. I have the brown, but the cranberry one is really “pretty” too.
- Adjustable heights for different size dogs. It comes with legs you can use to raise the dish even higher helping your dog avoid that unhealthy bending his neck to eat.
- Non skid surface on the “legs.” No slip sliding away.
- Sturdy plastic.
- Easy to clean surfaces.
- Deeper water dish than food for longer lasting care.
- High sidewalls to keep food and water from being spilled.
- Vented reservoir for your doggy’s drippings, it keeps those off the floor too and you can remove the bottom to easily clean it.
- The spilled food and spilled water are self contained – none of the icky mess of mashed up wet food to clean.
Actually I can’t think of anything I don’t like about it. I will admit that the glue holding the stickers down on the food and water dish was a little hard to get out. I highly recommend washing your Neater Feeder thoroughly before using it for your dog.
I’m saving so much time and effort every day. Literally every day I would have to get out the broom and sweep up dog food. Then grab the Swiffer mop to give the floor a quick going off to get the crumbs and stuff. My daughter slipped one day from water that had slopped out on the floor, so not to mention the mess it’s simply not sanitary or really safe. And, with no water on the floor my puppy (who is 12 yrs old) isn’t making little puppy tracks all over the house as much either.
I love the Neater Feeder! And I think you will too, so here’s your chance to win one. See terms and conditions for the fine print including must be 18+ to enter and valid U.S. addresses only. A huge thank you to our generous sponsor Neater Feeder, for this amazing giveaway of your size and choice Neater Feeder valued at $59.99 !