This Scream Cheese Dip can be served with tortilla chips, or flour tortillas or crackers. The kids are planning on using chips and crackers.
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 16 oz carton of sour cream
- 1 can bean dip
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Soften cream cheese, then add sour cream gradually mixing with mixer. Add bean
- dip and taco seasoning. Beat on low speed until well mixed. Put in casserole dish
- and top with Cheddar cheese. Cover the casserole and heat in oven at 325 degrees
- for 30-45 MINUTES, until heated through. Serve with DORITOS & FRITOS.