If your kid loves Minecraft like my daughters do then wait until you tell them that they can play on the big screen!
Super League Gaming, the world’s first in-theater recreational gaming league, let your kids take their love of gaming from your home computer to your local theatre. Starting on April 29, kids 17 years and younger can play Minecraft for four consecutive Saturdays in Super League’s City Champs.
This special offer is brought to you by Minecraft Super League. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Each $60 Ticket includes:
- Official Club Jersey
- Admission to City Champs Season 1 (3 events total)
- 90 minutes of gameplay per event
- Access to seven unique Game Modes and exclusive Heroes
- Chance to qualify for the Grand Final with your team, a fourth event at no additional cost
- Free admission for all parents
- Unlimited high fives
When: April 29th – May 20th 10:15AM (90 minutes of gaming)
For tickets visit: SUPERLEAGUE.COM