Need a quick and easy finger food for your game day or party planning. This one is brought to you by French’s (used by permission) and are sure to please.
French’s Party Pinwheels
- 1 (13.8 oz.) pkg. refrigerated pizza crust dough
- ½ cup FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard
- ⅓ lb. thin sliced deli roast beef, turkey or ham
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained well and thinly sliced
- 2 cups (4 oz.) FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions
- 1 large egg, beaten with 1 tbsp. water
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Unroll dough; place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Press out dough to 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Brush mustard on dough to within ½-inch from edges.
- LAYER roast beef, cheese and red peppers on dough. Sprinkle with 1 cup French Fried Onions.
- ROLL up dough from long edges into a jelly-roll shape. Press dough together at ends to seal. Please dough seam-side up on baking sheet. Using a sharp knife, slit top of dough every 2-inches to vent.
- BAKE 15 min. until crust is just golden. Crush remaining onions. Brush dough with egg mixture and sprinkle with crushed onions. Bake 5 min. longer. Cool before cutting into slices.