I have fibromyalgia. If you don’t know what it is it’s a really painful illness that there appears to be no “cure” for. It’s a condition where nerve endings are hyper or over stimulated. A small pain turns into one great big pain. But that’s enough about that. You can learn more about this condition and how I discovered it in How a Car Accident Lead Me to Discover I Had Fibromyalgia.
I’ve been through a number of treatment options. I’m tired of them. I’ve been trying to find some things that can help the symptoms of pain, tiredness, headaches and insomnia that won’t cause me ulcers, liver damage, or depression. I’m tired of needles. So, after researching the “It Works Wraps” I saw that they also had a line of supplements. These supplements are made with a selection of natural ingredients and designed for a number of different physical issues or to just help you be a little healthier.
I decided to give the “Relief” a try. Here’s what I found out:
- Relief contains a number of different minerals and ingredients. It’s priced at $45.00 for a bottle of 90 tablets unless you are a “loyal customer” and then the price is $25.00. In some cases by the time I purchase each of these ingredients individually I would have spent more than $45 and that means a WHOLE lot more than $25.00.
- I wish the ingredients and other label information was available on the website. But since it is not, I took the time to read the label carefully.
- It is designed to “support healthy joint function” but many of the recommended products for joints can sometimes help with the symptoms of fibromyalgia.
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, dairy products or soy. There ARE warning that it contains “shellfish.”
- Recommended dose – 2 to 3 tablets a day (and they are pretty big tablets).
- Contains Vitamin C, Zinc, Manganese, Glucosamine sulfate, chondrotin, tumeric root extract ( I just recently learned of it’s helpful properties for muscle strains) and peppermint oil. There are other ingredients, but these were the ones I was most especially interested in and purchasing in individual bottles.