The sun is shining and our winter coats have officially been put away! Easter is just around the corner and we know that they are going to need the traditional dress and a pair of shoes but with the styles, selection, and great deals at Osh Kosh B’gosh shopping was too much fun for mom and daughter. Find out why and how you too can save on your Spring kids fashions at OshKosh B’gosh.
Disclosure: I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for OshKosh B’Gosh. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
10 Reasons we #ImagineSpring at OshKosh B’gosh
- Quality: Who doesn’t recognize the brand name OshKosh B’gosh? Not only is it know for quality products but for great pricing and sales too.
- Made to play! Clothing and accessories from OshKosh B’gosh are made just for kids to be kids! Mom’s don’t have to worry about kids playing in these clothes. It’s exactly what they are made for.
- Style and selection: There are fun colors and styles and they are made for kids to either dress up for church or special occasions with beautiful dresses to playing in the pool with well made swim suits.
- Accessorize! We found hair bows, jewelry and shoes which made it so much easier to shop for complete outfits all in one place.
- Clothing that FITS and is made for kids: You know those shorts that have no in seam you find at other stores? Well I found clothing that actually FITS my daughter and lets her look like a little girl. This goes for everything from swim suits to shorts, dresses and tops. And instead of spaghetti straps and “booty shorts” my daughter was able to find many pairs of shorts that are fun (pink, turquoise, tan, white with belts and designs) as well as tops that allow her to be cool and comfortable while still following the school’s two finger rule for shoulder straps. My daughter does not like jeans, so the huge selection of leggings and tunics gives her exactly the look she loves to wear – and I love to see her in. I can promise you that none of these things were available during my 10 year old’s shopping trip which required shopping in the juniors section of stores.
— MoneySavingParent (@moneysvgparent) March 23, 2015
- Sales! Do you see the sale signs in my image above? It seemed like almost everywhere I looked there was a sale price. I was able to pick up an Easter dress, necklace, shorts, t-shirts, leggings, tunics, and pjs for about $100.00. The outfits mix and match so I can make the most of them.
- Coupons! Yep, I was even able to use my coupon and I’ve got one to share with you too!
- Cash back savings: Just sign up for their cashback program and email alerts and when you make a purchase type in your telephone number. On the bottom of your receipt you will have an amount you can spend during your next purchase (for a limited period of time – see the instructions and talk to the sales associate).
- Store locations nearby: Did I mention that there are FOUR stores near me? So no matter where I may be running errands it’s easy to fit a trip to an OshKosh Store in. Use the OshKosh B’gosh store locator to find a store near you.
- Osh Kosh B’gosh is very social on social media! Visit them on Facebook and Twitter for great fashion ideas, find out when there are new coupons and new styles in the stores.
OshKosh B’gosh is my go-to store for the latest children’s fashion, and just in time for Easter and spring break getaways, OshKosh has released its Imagine Spring line. You may know OshKosh for its classic denim and World’s Best Overalls, The #ImagineSpring line featured a whole new assortment of fashionable looks for spring that you and your kids are sure love. I know we did! Now if only they carried sizes 16 and juniors for my tween, life would be even better!