This month on Money Saving Parent we are featuring green content from reviews of green products, highlights from Disneynature as well as eco-friendly cleaning and household matters. Of course we love things that save green too! So as part of our Earth Day coverage we bring to you some ways that Johnson and Johnson Healthy Essentials are saving us some green!
Disclosure: This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Stopping by the Healthy Essentials website I found that not only can I pick up some terrific savings like these:
- Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
Hooray! It’s outdoor time and with pools and play we are going to need all the sunscreen and protection we can get!
- Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
We shared with you about our use of the Listerine Smart Rinse for the kids in our 21 day challenge. They not only love the pretty bottle but the flavor too. Mom likes that it gets them rinsing.
- Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
Another new family favorite. I like the mint flavored it makes flossing so much better! We including REACH in our 21 day challenge to better dental health.
- Save $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits. Must buy (2) different brand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
A must for this busy household. The travel sizes are perfect for on the go when we head to the pool, the park and the playgrounds. It also makes it easy for our babysitter to find whatever she made need in case of a bump or scrape.
There’s also plenty of help picking up savings on allergy products, which I know many of us need during this time of the year.
The Tips and Tricks
Sure, the money savings are always welcome, but I also found that Healthy Essentials also offers more information on their products so you can really get to know them as well as tips for everything from planting a garden, being on the go and skin care. Get information on health and fitness, food, beauty and baby from a variety of experts.
The Earth and Environment
Find out how Johnson and Johnson is working to create a more sustainable product and brand. Less packaging, Earthwards, donations to environmentally aware organizations and efforts and how to make a difference.
How’s that for covering the “essentials” on Earth Day and everyday?