It’s March Madness and if you are like our family you are trying to find a few ways to enjoy the games, your friends, your family and some good food. Thanks to French’s we are able to bring you a selection of some game day, party day, swimming day or just don’t want to cook too much day recipes.
French’s, America’s favorite mustard, comes in six delicious varieties: Classic Yellow, Spicy Brown, Honey, Honey Dijon, Horseradish and Dijon with Chardonnay Wine. With all these flavor options, there’s something for every fan, no matter who they’re rooting for. French’s Mustard is 100% natural and has been for over 100 years. It’s made from stone ground mustard seeds and in addition to adding great tasting flavor to game day sandwiches and hot dogs, French’s Mustard is also the secret to adding delicious flavor to a variety of recipes. Try these great game day ideas made with French’s Mustard and French’s French Fried Onions and for additional everyday recipes, visit frenchs.com.
- 6 oz. can (3 cups) FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 lbs. chicken tenders
- 2 eggs, beaten
- CRUSH French Fried Onions with flour in plastic bag.
- Dip chicken tenders into egg and COAT in onion crumbs.
- BAKE 15 min. at 400°F until chicken is cooked.
- SERVE with French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce