National Nurses Week is celebrated May 6-12 in honor of the many nurses that provide us with care and treatment in times of need. I don’t know how I would have survived those labor and deliveries without them! This week is chosen to celebrate nurses because it coincides with Florence Nightengale’s birthday.
Many organizations and businesses are honoring nurses with specials and “freebies” this week. We will try to update when we find more, and if you know of one please post it in the comments below! We would love to hear from you.
- Free e-cards from Someecards.com – these are the fun ones that you can post easily on Facebook too!
- Get your Free Subscription to Nurse.com Nursing Spectrum or Nurse.com NurseWeek!
- Download a FREE Nurse CE Course May 1-12 ENTER THE CODE CELEBRATE AT CHECK OUT
- FREE Cinnabon - Free Cinnabon Classic Roll to each nurse who shows his or her healthcare ID during National Nurses Week
- Buca di Beppo will also be celebrating Teachers: Show a valid ID and get a free individual portion of Spaghetti Marinara, Fettuccine Alfredo or Baked Ziti.
- Free Cupcake from Sprinkles Cupcakes - First 25 people to whisper “Nurses Day” at Sprinkles Cupcakes receive a free red cross red velvet cupcake!
- Free Nursing Magnets and Coloring Books – The Campaign for Nursing from Johnson & Johnson is offering free nursing items.
- Free Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee - Show your nurses i.d. and get a FREE 16 oz. Dunkin Dark Roast ice coffee! (I’m looking for a link right now I’ve just heard about it. )