You may already shop at Walgreen’s for your prescription, cold, cough, flu or even first aid needs. But if you haven’t been shopping at Walgreens for health, beauty, skincare and makeup products you are missing out not only on a whole lot of savings, but a whole lot of fun and freebies.
This R29 Collection Beauty Box post is brought to you by P&G. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Top 5 Reasons to Shop at Walgreens for Health, Beauty and Makeup
- Money saving offers in the weekly ad. Do you get the Sunday paper? We used to and that is in part where my passion for picking up select items at Walgreens began. I could look through the flyer in the Sunday paper and find those things which they had a great sale on, coupons or special deals. Frequently items I use every day like Crest, Pantene and Olay appeared in my flyer. Now instead of the Sunday paper, I just make sure to visit the weekly ad online, but I still get the same great savings.
- Rewards program. Do you pay attention to the rewards program? You can earn rewards on your participating purchases (even purchases made with a coupon) to be used in the future. We have used ours to help pay for prescriptions to family movie night candy. It’s like having my own little savings account at Walgreens.
- It’s convenient. I can get groceries, prescriptions, health care items and beauty. It is right around the corner from my house and it doesn’t include a long visit to the grocery store. Use the make up counter cash register when you purchase certain items and you can save even more time.
- Money saving coupons. Clip or print your coupons for your favorite P&G products and head to Walgreens to combine them with other money saving offers and rewards. One shop with three ways to save. My last visit I didn’t have any coupons but the girl at the cash register did and she let me use them for my purchase.
- FREEBIES and BONUSES: Checking out at the make up counter my cashier offered me free samples of several products to try at home. Tossing them in the bag she also told me about theis bonus available for a limited time! Buy $30 of participating P&G Beauty Products at Walgreens to receive the R29 Collection Limited Edition Reflect Box for free! I think this may be the best freebie/bonus I’ve every received from Walgreens. Sure I’ve seen and taken advantage of many of their free with purchases bonuses from cold medicine to make up, but this may be the best one I have seen in a while.
The R29 Collection Limited Edition Reflect Box includes goodies like Olay® skincare and cleansers, Old Spice® deodorant and hair care, Secret,® Crest,® Oral-B,® Pantene,® Herbal Essences,® Aussie,® Head and Shoulders,® Gillette® shave and deodorant and Venus®. I don’t know about your family but I know there is something there for everyone in my family. Or maybe I should just keep it all for myself! Okay well maybe I’ll give my husband the Old Spice items.
How can you get the R29 Collection Limited Edition Reflect Box? Head on out to Walgreens and get your shopping done. Look for participating P&G products marked in the store. You can even use any coupons you may have printed out! After making your qualifying purchase you head online and use the PROMO CODE provided to claim your box. Limited quantities are available. Be sure to check out all the terms and conditions stated. Valid in US only, while supplies last, and limit one box per email address.
Shopping at Walgreens for my health, beauty, makeup, and skincare needs is quick and convenient. I save money and “make” money with the rewards program. It saves me trips to the grocery store and long checkout lines. Best of all are surprises like these where I get free products like this Beauty Box Collection. But now that I know about it, and have shared it with you it is no surprise at all!