It’s time to pick up our rental car for our spring break road trip! We are so excited because WOW we got a bigger car than we reserved and that always comes in handy with a family of four and 10 hours of driving (if we are lucky), each way. As soon as we got in the car though, we noticed a not so very nice smell. I know they clean them, it had fresh vacuum marks, but some smells you just can’t easily get out of a car. Good thing just the day before I received my Febreze Car kit, because not only were we going to need a vent clip, but the game to plan in the car could come in pretty handy!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Febreze. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Finding out about Febreze Car Clip
I’ve used Febreze Car Clips on my vents in the past, but I didn’t realize that there were so many different scents to choose from! I admit, Mr. Money Saving Parent tends to purchase things like Linen & Sky but thanks to a visit to Walmart I found out there there are so many more scents to choose from and they fit the personality of all my family members. My oldest daughter and I flipped a coin for the Gain Island Fresh Scent, my hubby claimed the Linen and Sky and mom now has Midnight Storm in the mini van. After all, they both begin with the letter “M!” Visit Walmart online and let me know which scent you would like to choose for your family car, van or SUV.
Money saving tip: Buy a single clip at Walmart and get another free. This was an offer in the 3/1 Sunday brandSAVER and available at all retailers. Did you still have your brandSAVER saved?
Fun facts for your nose. Did you know. . .
- On an average men have bigger noses than women.
- Up until the age of 4, any smell no matter how gross to adults is interesting to children (this explains a lot!).
- Scents can affect moods – why not get started in a good mood with Febreze Car Clips?
- Scent cells are renewed every 30-60 days – even more reason to renew your vent clip every 30 days.
Making the most of your Febreze Car
- Make sure you press your clip into the vent until you hear it click.
- Change your Febreze clip every 30 days.
- Clean out your car every time you leave it to help with keeping it smelling fresh
- Vacuum your car frequently.
My Febreze car clip is clipped to my vent and I admit it made a big difference! Now if only we could use it to magically transport us to Florida. Even though it can’t, at least it can help us not have to hold our noses the whole time we are in the car. Earphones are a yes, nose plugs … yeah no!
$25 Walmart Gift Card Giveaway
One lucky reader will win a $25 WalMart Gift Card so they can stock up on the Febreze Vent Clips! Open to residents of USA, 18 and older. One random person will be selected and sent the gift card.