I’ve found that my Keurig is even more versatile than I ever imagined. With the wonderful scent of vanilla in the air thanks to my Febreze Harvest Collection I’m really wanting to get into the kitchen and do even more. How that could be possible I’ll never know!
This recipe is inspired by the collection with the faint scent of vanilla. But even more fun is that almost everyone I know looks forward to the Fall and Winter to enjoy a Hot Chocolate. I thought “Why not combine the two loves?” And, let’s face it here in Houston, there aren’t a whole lot of opportunities to need a really HOT drink to warm us up.
Here’s our easy Ice Creamer Coffee recipe!
- One cup of coffee
- 2 small scoops of ice cream (we used Chocolate Chip)
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Optional - Chocolate Syrup, Baileys Irish Cream or Kahlua
- Make a fresh cup of coffee using your favorite brand. Pour into cup a little less than ¾ full and let cool. Set in fridge for about 30 minutes or freezer for about 10.
- If you are looking for the the over 21 element. Remove from fridge and add ½ ounce of your favorite liquor.
- Add two small scoops ice cream - we used the watermelon scoop.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.