How can you make coupons magically delicious on your blog? Purchase the plugin. For a limited time you can even get a 15% discount – enter BACKTOSCHOOL at checkout and be on your way to auto posting!
I told you several months ago about the “Shopper’s Haul Coupon Plug-In”, a plug in that bloggers can use to automatically post coupons to their WordPress blog (or save them in draft to publish on their time schedule). I’ve been enjoying the coupons posting on my website, and it gave me so much more time to enjoy the summer with my children as well as work on other content that I really wanted to share, for example tips on going back to school!
So, just in case you didn’t see my earlier post here is what the plug-in does? In nutshell it pulls coupons from an RSS feed and automatically posts them to my WordPress blog. I don’t have to go out looking for them. It’s sort of like a Fairy Godmother waved her magic wand and said, “Here, here are the coupons you were hoping to find and look I even posted them for you!”
During the summer months Shoppers Haul listened to the bloggers call and have added some additional features which makes coupon postings even better and easier! Here are some of the features
Here are some of the features that are saving me and other bloggers time and making us money:
1) Choose from a number of different affiliate programs – and even change them if you find that one or the other is performing better.
2) The plug in can pull to drafts and then you can dress them up with your own matchups to them or add your post information to the coupon. Going to be gone for a while select ”post immediately” and have your site immediately populated with all the latest coupons.com coupons.
3) You can choose from postings from 15 minute, 1 hour, 4 hour, 12 hour or 24 hour increments and how many coupons you want pulled at those increments. So, say you want up to 10 coupons imported every 4 hours then that’s what you select. But it only imports the coupons that became available – so if none were released you will get zero posts.
4) 24 hour recap – some days I like to just use that one!
5) Multiple coupon categories and tags – already imported for you. You can just walk away from your PC.
6) This is one of my favorites – rotating titles! So it’s not always the same thing when published and I don’t have to manually change it.
7) Now select from Coupons.com and Saving Star coupons too!
But what if I can’t figure all this out? Don’t worry. Shopper’s Haul has started a Facebook group to help users.
In one week with Shopper’s Haul Plugin 100 I’ve made more on coupons than I have before. For many bloggers they made back the costs in about 2 days. My readers are thrilled and telling me so. And most importantly I’ve had time for my family and friends and some other projects I’ve wanted to work on.
Time is a commodity that no amount of money can buy for me. Sure, the summer months are over, but now I have to balance mommy-ing and blogging, along with all the other jobs, and assignments I have from cooking and cleaning to writing for Yahoo Contributor Network, Shine or the Examiner (Find out how you can write for the Examiner too) . Many bloggers balance similar responsibilities and can use a little help keeping up with the coupons that our readers want. With the kids headed back to school now we also need to fit in extracurricular activities and homework - so Shoppers Haul is offering a 15% discount – enter BACKTOSCHOOL at checkout and be on your way to auto posting!