I LOVE Chicken Salad, so of course when showing my Disney Side I wanted Chicken Salad sandwiches. This recipe was was easy since I had everything in it in the house, but there is quite a bit of chopping that must be done before you can mix. Best served chilled.
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken (I use chicken breast)
- ½-3/4 cup craisins (depending on how much you like to have in there)
- ½ diced celery
- 3 tablespoons finely diced white onion
- ½ cup diced apple
- 6-9 tablespoons mayo (do it according to your taste)
- sprinkles for kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Combine chicken, craisins, apples, celery, onion in a large bowl. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper lightly. Add mayo and stir until it's thoroughly mixed. Chill and serve on bread, wrap, or lettuce.