Black Bean and Grilled Corn Salsa Recipe
My oldest daughter and I love the corn and bean salsa available at Freebirds so when I was putting together or snackadium we thought we would give our own version of this favorite dish a try. Inspired by the Red Gold recipe for Black Bean Salsa we put a few of our own touches to it.
Perfect for serving with Tex Mex dishes, as a garnish or as a salsa dip with tortilla chips, crackers or pita chips (my personal favorites). You can also wrap it into flour tortilla, top with cheese and get your quesadilla started.
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans drained
- 2 ears of fresh corn cooked and grilled, then slice off grilled corn
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, stir to combine. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to blend the flavors. Serve with chips or crackers.