BeJeweled is one of the most popular games out there. No matter where I go I find a friend playing it. And, there is no season of the year that deserves a little bit of jewelry than Valentine’s Day! So, let’s take one of the worlds favorite game and one of my favorite candies and see what we can make of it!
This recipe features a very special flavor of Mike and Ike candies created just for Valentine’s Day! MIKE AND IKE® Passion Mix come in a 5 oz box, and are the perfect addition to any Valentine’s Day gift. TheMIKE AND IKE® Passion Mix blend includes Paradise Punch, Strawberry, Grape and Cherry flavors.
Are you a Mike and Ike fan too? Join me and follow them on Facebook!
- 1 ½ Boxes of MIKE AND IKE® Passion Mix - I guess this means I get to eat the other half of the box!
- · ⅔ Cup margarine – cold
- · 1 Cup Sugar
- · 1 Egg
- · 1 teaspoon vanilla
- · 2 Cups flour
- · 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixer bowl, put ⅔ C Margarine, 1 C Sugar, 1 Egg and 1 teaspoon Vanilla.
- Mix until well creamed.
- Add in 2 C flour and 1 teaspoon Baking Soda.
- Add in chopped up MIKE AND IKE® Passion Mix, mix into a dough (will be slightly sticky).
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Place on cookie sheets lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Centers will be slightly soft.
- Let cool.