Bacon Wrapped Baked Potatoes
Love the taste of twice baked potatoes? This easy recipe makes it possible to have them without all the work. We like a couple of different variations of this recipe from topping it with Queso and Sour Cream to as simple as topping with shredded cheddar cheese. The queso was hands down the winner in our home!
Perfect for a side dish, party planning or in our case we used in in our delicious snackadium and topped with queso~
- 4 washed potatoes
- One strip of bacon for each potato wedge
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup freshly chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Wash and pat dry potatoes removing any eyes.
- Slice into larger size wedges.
- Wrap each wedge with a strip of bacon. Depending on strips and wedges you may be able to cut slice in half.
- Place wedges with bacon seam side down on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder and freshly ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft and bacon slightly crisp.
- Optional - Top with shredded cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream or drizzle with queso - your choice.