It’s all about the dads this month as we help you find the best possible Father’s Day gifts! You’re lucky to have a husband who’s loving and supportive to you and your children. This Father’s Day, show him your appreciation by showering him with some sweet luxuries from BeautyEncounter.com.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. However, all opinions expressed are 100% my own. Here’s hoping you can find one or more great gifts for the fabulous Father in your world.
From after shave creams to discount colognes and other gift ideas, here are 6 sweet luxuries your husband will love:
1. C.O. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream with Eucalyptus Oil. Let your hubby experience a unique sensation when he applies this C.O Bigelow shave cream. Italian barbers favor this cream over other brands for the reason that this has a softening lather formula that makes every shave easy. The eucalyptus oil cools the skin while minimizing cuts (BE Price: $11.76).
2. Realm by Erox for Men Bath and Shower Gel. You know your hubby is the best husband your children can ask for. Making him feel better and appreciated with your positive compliments can truly satisfy his ego, but he also needs to feel good about himself. Realm by Erox can do that. It’s the first product to include plant-derivative ingredients that naturally enhance how a person feels about himself (Clearance Price: $19.99)
3. Clubman Moustache Wax with Brush/Comb. A fan of moustache? Your hubby may be sporting that very manly look so support his little interest by giving him this moustache wax with brush and comb from Clubman. It contains beeswax, coconut oil and food grade preservative to condition moustache as well as minimize skin irritation. This can be used for beard and eyebrows as well (Clearance Price: $5.96).
4. Fendi Uomo by Fendi for Men. For a more sophisticated and romantic gift for your hubby, wrap an eau de toilette spray of Fendi Uomo. Imagine how sexy your man smells like when he sprays this woody scent on his neck, shoulders and chest. Fendi Uomo has been popular since its release in 1988 for combining leather, musk and jasmine (BE Price: $70.59).
5. Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada for Men. Something for the new dad? Keep your husband’s youth while keeping him within your reach with Escada Moon Sparkle. You were probably enthralled by his signature dance moves at the club, so make him remember those wonderful times. This eau de toilette spray is flirty enough to get you through date night like when the two of you were just getting to know each other (BE Price: $28.61).
6. Gillette Fusion Power Razor. The most useful gift your husband will be delighted to have is a power razor. From one of the world’s best brands, Gillette Fusion Power Razor includes a cartridge refill, a battery, and a razor for that precision cutting like you’re using five razors all at the same time. This battery-powered shaving system will give your husband that convenient and incredible shaving experience. It includes those 5 PowerGlide blades to make every shaving experience smoother and more comfortable (BE Price: $11.99).
Still can’t decide on what to buy? Check out this Father’s Day Gift Guide perfect for any budget.