Whether it’s for cleaning my house, cleaning up after my puppy or cooking and cleaning especially during the holiday season it’s time to get out of my rut and switch things up. One of the ways I’m doing that is to not only try some new products, but to also try products I know and love in new and interesting ways. I’m a big fan of Viva® Towels so I’m excited to experience the stretchy-strength and great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage®, recently named a 2015 Product of the Year..
Strong, stretchy, super absorbent it’s time to switch things up in every room of my house. Here’s how!
17 Ways to a 7-Day Switch Up
- Get a great shine on your glass and other patio furniture with the stretchy strength, super absorbency and lint free shine.
- Keep lettuce fresh longer by wrapping a paper towel around a head of lettuce to soak up extra moisture.
- Place a paper towel inside a resealable bag with fruits and vegetable and let the sponge-like absorbency absorb moisture. This makes food last longer – and saves you money.
- Wash your glasses and then dry with Viva® Vantage® for a lint free clean and sparkling finish.
- It takes scrubbing to a whole new level, I even got tough lipstick stains off of a glass!
- Replace your vegetable scrubber and let the great scrubbing power do the word for you. This works especially well on potatoes and mushrooms.
- Chill your wine bottle by wrapping a damp paper towel the bottle and place in freezer to chill rapidly.
- Slide a damp paper towel under your cutting board to prevent it from slipping while slicing and dicing.
- Clean off your stove with the scrubbing power of the Viva® paper towels. TheV-Flex™ Weave is strong and softly scrubs without tearing.
- Place fruits or vegetables on a Viva® Vantage® and place under running water. No messy colander and no dishes to wash. It’s easy enough my kids can do it. The super stretchy strength held up to 6 large strawberries.
- Lint free cleaning of TVs.
- Wrap wet towels around a floral arrangement before placing it in a vase. Repeat as needed and avoid the yucky smelly water which often appears in a flower vase.
- Use the V in these towels to create patterns on fondant for decorating your cake.
- Place wet paper towels with cleaner in a sealed cookie jar or recycled canister for quick and easy DIY clean up wipes. For a more natural clean, include white vinegar and lemon juice.
- Dry and drain foods like fruits, vegetables, and bacon by placing towels in a container and placing food over top of the towels.
- The choose a size of these sheets makes it easy to get just the right size paper for the job. That’s one switch up I’m super happy about, especially since I now have puppy paw prints and many other doggie messes which require great scrubbing power and sponge-like absorbency!
- With the holidays you may have unexpected guests. Roll and decorate with ribbon or twine and fabric flowers to switch things up!
There are so many ways to switch things up. Get started on your 7-Day Switch Up by visiting Viva® Vantage® online for a $1.00 coupon to purchase and try the product. What switch up sounds best to you? After experiencing the stretchy-strength and great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage®, share your best switch and enter for a chance to instantly win a $100 gift card!
This is a sponsored conversation courtesy of Viva® Towels. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.