Are you planning your Christmas meal? I already have and I let HoneyBaked do all the work for me. Let me tell you why. Not only does HoneyBaked has a wide variety of delicious options to create your perfect Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, but I have 10 really good reasons to choose HoneyBaked.
Disclosure: I received products or compensation in order to facilitate this review, however all other expenses incurred were my own. All opinions expressed are 100% my own or my guests.
HoneyBaked is known for it’s ham, but did you know that it offers so much more? Let’s talk turkey and ham. HoneyBaked offers these delicious items as the main dish for your holiday meal:
- A classic HoneyBaked Ham, Whole Turkey or Turkey Breast
- Bone-In Half Ham (7-12 lbs., Serves up to 20)
- Quarter Ham (4.5 – 7 lbs., Serves 6-10)
- Boneless Ham (Approx. 4 lbs, Serves 8-10)
- Whole HoneyBaked Ham (13-16 lbs., Serves up to 30)
- Ham Slices (available by the pound)
- Whole Turkey (11-13 lbs., Serves 10-12)
- Roasted or Smoked Turkey Breast (Approx. 3 lbs., Serves 6-8
Our family prefers the Roasted Turkey Breast and the Boneless Ham. Not only does it make it easy to cook, but easy to serve too!
But what about all the sides your family loves? HoneyBaked also offer Heat & Share Sides, and does like it sounds that is all you have to do! You heat them them right in the package, then share with your lucky guests. And with so many to choose from, it’s easy to make everyone happy, but you definitely cannot pass up the signature Sweet Potato Soufflé.
Our family favorites include the Broccoli Rice Casserole, Sweet Potato Souffle, and Macaroni and Cheese. I love the Cranberry Relish available in a jar. It was delicious! And, did I mention NO DISHES? That’s because you simply heat in the containers it comes in. With very little effort dinner is served!
Now it’s time to head for the sweet treats! Our family favorites include the Chocolate Mousse Cake. The kids saw it in the store and that was it! I also like the Cheesecake, because not only is it delicious but it comes with several different flavors all in one cake! Easter time I admit I can’t pass up the Carrot Cake, but the good news is I don’t have to wait for Easter and this year I did pick up the Bread Pudding! It’s my favorite dessert and I admit, I hid it away for me to enjoy later.
Top 10 reasons to serve HoneyBaked this holiday
- HoneyBaked offers up a broad selection of Turkey and Ham.
- It’s already cooked, so it’s heat and eat. The slow cooker does all the work for me.
- So many sides – everything you would want from mashed potatoes to carrots or green beans, breads and sauces.
- No messes in my kitchen.
- Bake in pans- less dishes, less mess and less clean up.
- Order online – it’s convenient and it’s ready for pick up!
- Use your coupons to save money!
- Everything tastes great!
- The whole family enjoys dinner.
- Best of all MOM enjoys the day with the family. Sure the kids help with setting the table (as you can see) but most of all it gives me a chance to hang out with my family – and serve up the meal I want to serve them.
From now until 1/11/15 you can enter to win a $25,000 HoneyBaked Kitchen Makeover when you buy a Ham and Turkey Breast bundle.
Check out this amazing limited time coupon for $8.00 off any Bone-in Ham and Turkey Breast or Boneless Ham and Turkey Breast from HoneyBaked Ham to help you make your holiday dinner easy and delicious! (This offer is valid only at the following locations: Rolling Meadows, Orland Park, Villa Park, Morton Grove, Naperville, Chicago, Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Mesquite, Hurst, Lewisville, Houston, Austin, Spring, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Indianapolis, Ferndale, Grand Rapids, Roseville, Birmingham, Troy, West Bloomfield, Livonia, Flint, Dearborn Heights, Sterling Heights, Taylor, Ann Arbor, Canton Township, Oklahoma City, Pittsburgh, Mechanicsburg, Monroeville, San Antonio, Bellevue, and Lynnwood. For store addresses click here.)
Donate $1.00 to Feeding America during checkout at the register of any HoneyBaked store. $1.00=10 Meals!
Here’s our favorite location in Houston
HoneyBaked Ham – Houston
Houston, TX 77079
Find a store near you!